Thursday 27 July 2017

COMPUTER SCIENCE

Hello everyone !

 So I guess I took a loooooooongg break from doing one of my hobbies which was blogging !!
                                              SO YEAH HERE IS THE COMEBACK 

For today post , I would like to share about topic that I learnt from my favourite subject which is COMPUTER SCIENCE . It doesn't take much time for me to fell in love for this subject as it is much easier than physics .This is the main reason why I am tranferring myself from Module 1 that consits Biology , Chemistry , Mathematics and P H Y S I C S to Module 3 that eliminate physics and substitute it with computer science. I AM SO SORRY MR. PHYSICS CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A GOOD CHEMISTRY HUH ..

 WAIT !


 Before that, do guys know what is computer science ? Let me give some ideas to you about computer science ,okay ? :) So , basically computer science is a study of computers . We learn about the components in computers which is the hardware and software. In this subject , I had learnt about the systems that running in computers, I mean , the process that happened in this amaaayzing thing which is C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R.

 Haih I'm so sorry cause I'm not really good to give explanation to others. So , here , I' ll provide a link to my personal mind map to give you some ideas what I learnt in compuer science.

 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2bTF5SndV2EYVZIaGpSenoxbWs


 ( MY MIND MAP IS IN POWERPOINT . I SUGGEST TO OPEN IT IN GOOGLE SLIDES )
 That's all from me. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT CAUSE I'M SO APPRECIATE IT :)

 have a nice day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment