Thursday 10 August 2017

From social media to reality

Assalamualaikum everyone 😊

Fun topic to talk about yeayy !
✔✔ let's begin .

So during my 6 and a half month holiday before getting into college , I spent my time at home 😑 not all the time at home but most of it was at home. Hmm so bored 😩 

But the best thing is , I can leisure myself by scrolling Twitter and Instagram as much as I want until I feel bored to do that again again everyday 😂😂

I got to know a few friend from Twitter and yet I do not even met them but we become friends after that. They are Danish , Taqiuddin and Shafiq. 

So basically I knew them in Twitter . 

On last Ramadhan , we're planning to meet and buka puasa together but haih something happened and our plan was cancelled. But we still managed to meet . I managed to meet Danish at NU Sentral in Kl Sentral  to buka puasa together at McDonald hahahahahah.

Conclusion , finding friends in social media is quite easy but we need to find the good one like mine , Danish . hahahahahh I hope Danish does not read my blog 😂😂

 

No comments:

Post a Comment