Thursday 10 August 2017

My sister-mummy- best friend ❤

So here I am againnnn !!!

Today I would like to talk my best friend ❤❤❤❤❤

Introducing to you , my very best friend that I love so much foreverrrr ( can you see how excited I am ) 😂😂

Her name is Nabila Shafeeqa binti Hairudin.
We knew each other since primary two like omaigod how long was our friendship cause we were still connect with each other and hangout to there . We were in the same school but different class but that does not  easily break our bonding cause we still can go out together after school right? 

Now she is studying at Kolej Matrikulasu Melaka while I am at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor . 

While talking about her in my blog, suddenly , I miss her so muchhhh😭😭❤ Miss to hangout with my forever favourite girlll💯💞

No comments:

Post a Comment